ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

VeganJem
Contributor
Contributor

They are on youtube and pch.com as well.. any site I go to, they are right there!

this cotosen is the site I had ordered a few things for my son. I was very fortunate to not 

have to pay.  They said the order wasnt shipped due to the backlog. 

When I asked them why the "cancel order" button does not work on their site, they didnt say anything. 

I informed them that I was aware they are scammers.. and that there is a list of their sites ... by now am sure there are more..

berrylook.com
cicilookshop.com
luvyle.com
lynmia.com
ninacloak.com
noracora.com

Login to Me Too

mvp1_md
Contributor
Contributor

You can also file a complaint with your state Attorney General's office. Should be complaint forms online. 

Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten help from the Attorney general?
Login to Me Too

CBRODT
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get ahold of anyone for your return? I have been trying to do a return with no results.
Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
No. No help at all.
Login to Me Too

darooneh
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 sweaters and didn’t receive anything contacted them Multiple times through email with no response. Once I file the dispute through PayPal immediately responded saying that they were delivered which in fact is not true
Login to Me Too

Flsts
Well I guess I’m the exception . I ordered a belt and a Triumph tshirt june 7 , 2021. After hearing or receiving no correspondence I emailed them a week later which got bounced back . Then I found this thread on bad business they do so I figured I’d take the loss and move on . Low and behold my order arrived yesterday July 28 and perfect sizes and everything. I shocked but happy 😃
Login to Me Too

Duc21
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, Paypal needs to step in and stop them. They send products in children size and then want you to ship back to China, even though they were sent from a local address. Ripped me off for 187 dollars and Paypal won't get it back even though I sent it back to address it was sent from

Login to Me Too

Barbie3838
Contributor
Contributor
They had me on AUTO PAY if all things. PayPal did refund the payments to me. But.... I am following up on others on PayPal. KaizenClick Also auto pay. Totaling $107.84. I haven’t called PayPal yet, but I will! People Whiz. Also auto pay. 3 months totaling $83.87 Jifiti.com$75.00. 9/21 10/4 TeeChip $29.94. 9/23. Last object $49.97. 9/22 Inspired tec[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I’m not saying these are all bogus but it’s hard to trace them since the name of the company I ordered from does not even show on my PayPal Bill. I’m a senior lady and all too trusting in PayPal. I thought they were reputable.
Login to Me Too

Audie1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a coat.......It took a long time to come........It is too big.......I have been trying for weeks to arrange to return it.......$68.....I should have known.......PayPal is being no help to me.........ORDERPLUS tells me that returning the coat to Hong Kong would be so expensive, why don't they give me $25.......I  said no........and that they owe me a REFUND to my credit card I use on PayPal.  I do not want to be scammed and I do not WANT the horrible coat which is too big.  Then ORDERPLUS offered to raise the ante to a $30 refund.   I said NO.  Now I have "escalated" to PayPal resolution......and am supposed to hear from them by December 4th.  I am 83 years old.......by the time PayPal admits that they are "fronting" for a Scam Artist company,

I will probably be dead!  To be silent is to be complicit........This company should NOT be represented by PayPal, which I have used and trusted for years.

By the way , I have gone to Peruvian Connection and purchased a REAL alpaca coat which is 10 times the cost of the cheap Chinese coat.  The new coat came with return labels and paperwork if needed.  I have learned my lesson. BUYER BEWARE ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.......

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.