ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Allentam2

How does PayPal get away with facilitating bate and switch game? Items received look absolutely nothing like what was ordered. 

Login to Me Too

whh59
Contributor
Contributor

In support of PAYPAL ... they were listening and got involved in my case and facilitated a refund. My appreciation. Thank you PAYPAL. The next big step to this "cure" is prevention ... how to prevent consumers falling for such scams ... [?] ... I shall most certainly do way more online homework before engaging with any online vendor [especially if based mainland China]. 

Login to Me Too

nesop
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered tactical Camo Pants. Got olive green stripped silky pants with 2 broad white stripes down outside. No return address or invoice in packaging. No response from 2 emails yet. Ordered from a website, orderplus international, was not the name on the website. It also had a UK address, but clearly that was bogus as it was apparently Chinese all the way.
Login to Me Too

whh59
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed ... fortunately only USD 69.99 [including shipping paid twice!] I am super surprised that a company like PAYPAL does not investigate further given all these complaints ... OR at least warn you when making payment. Complaints should be listed as part of the payment process ... in order to make their customers aware. The conduct of ORDERPLUS is disgusting and should be reported to authorities within the hosting country. It makes me now also distrust PAYPAL as a vehicle for payment.

Login to Me Too

I ordered a long sleeve tee shirt from these people and have tried emailing but it seems their email is bogus. $37.92 I'm gutted and I've lost out.
Login to Me Too

whh59
Contributor
Contributor

Based in ZA I was scammed. Received my order 2 months after placing it ... goods were not even close to what I ordered ... really bad quality. I complained. They seem not to care. I got PAYPAL involved who did not really respond in a satisfactory way either ... I guess having scammers as vendors is okay (?). Nonetheless ORDERPLUS refused at first to refund ... then partial refund was offered ... no thank you I want FULL refund and goods return is for ORDERPLUS account. They argued ... I then engaged with Chinese embassy in ZA. No reply from the Embassy but did get a promise by ORDERPLUS to refund in full (in 7 days) without goods return. I now wait for PAYPAL to inform me of the refund ... waiting not so patiently :)) 

Login to Me Too

casslmann
New Community Member
Been completely scammed by this company. I ordered something and decided I wanted to cancel the same day I ordered. They did respond to me and tried to convince me to keep the order. I reiterated I wanted to cancel and then ignored me. I went through PayPal and was then talking to someone through there and in less than 12 hrs said I could cancel to saying it was too late and kept ignoring me and pushed my order through even though I couldn’t afford the items anymore. 5 days later and the items have apparently shipped even though I asked for a refund and to cancel well in advance. Trying to go through PayPal to get my money back now 😞 I feel completely manipulated and violated.
Login to Me Too

robsterlo

This company is fraudulent and criminal they advertise a nice looking product i.e. leather vest and then send out an inferior cheap plastic vest that i would not put on my dog. If they were in Australia they would be in jail. Paypal should not support this illegal activity by dealing with such a seller. Luckily i complained and paypal gave me my money back thats why i wont buy anything on the internet unless i can pay with paypal

Login to Me Too

Empress444
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will not do anything because THEY ARE IN ON THE SCAM!!! 

PayPal will not ever do anything. I will post very soon what I am going through with this company. 

I received a package after I filed a complaint with PayPal, FBI, DOJ - In my package was just paper.

I ordered dresses a jacket and more. They sent out a tiny package just to have a tracking number.

Watch a short video. I filmed myself opening the package. Wait till you see what was inside

<removed>

Their sites are fake, Their photos are stolen, that is why you only see one angle, some links do not work,

after they scam so many people, OrderPlus shuts down the sites then adds new ones.

OrederPlus contact me from an email you can not see or reply to.

In the emails I am told to drop my cases, My orders were suspended, they banned me from the sites, stole my money,

But the one truthful thing they did, stated in an email that PayPal will do nothing to help me because they are partners with PayPal

PayPal was trying to get me to accept the package after I canceled it.

PayPal kept adding  more days on the timeline in which the scam site should reply

PayPal refuses to return money after they said they would if the seller does not reply.

The messages I was receiving from PayPal email chats were the same type of bad spelling, scammy type emails

I was getting from OrderPlus.

OredePlus will only take orders through PayPal because PayPal is a silent partner with orderplus. 

IninRuby Site wont let me in.jpgl will not send 2_LI.jpgininruby scam 10.jpginin review.jpginin from china.jpg

Login to Me Too

AndrewM3993
Contributor
Contributor
For people who get scammed (me too) i even thought i was losing my money and i can t do anything about that and just say that s all ) after 4 months i didn t get anything and after surfing a lot of information about this i did the next( i m in Germany ) 106 euro) . I just called the payal and have understood how it’s works. Paypal don t have nothing with our deal about the shop and people contract , they just are giving the money back max 180 days if you do not get the products . So , if half year (180 days ) are done u cant do anything. I got my money back in 10 days cause paypal write to the shop and the shop didn t give any answer ... like this it works in Germany cause i can’t know which is the politic in another countries ... if you got the clothes i dont know what can u do about that) sorry for my english i didn’t talked it a lot of years ... i hope this information help somebody cause i see in this period of time(4 moths) more than 12-13 messages just in this forum ... i dont wanna know how much fraud are done till that day in the world ...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.