ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

AndrewM3993
Contributor
Contributor
Better buy on SHEIN … this is scamm shop
Login to Me Too

LesleyKay-52
New Community Member

I ordered 5 ladies' tops on 13th July 2020.  2 of the 5 arrived today, 22nd July 2020, and both are far too small, despite being "medium".  My total bill was £56 so I am most concerned that I may have lost this money and there is nowhere in or on the package regarding returns if unsuitable!  What can I do about this as the tops are useless.  The others I ordered are medium too but will probably be too small, as per the first 2.  Very upset!

Login to Me Too

jem5456
New Community Member

I am the one who replied to at least the first five pages of you because I think this has gone far enough. This needs to be brought together into one huge complaint and there needs to be a lawsuit. Since Hong Kong would probably be out of reach (although I will file our complaint with Interpol re cybercrime), I do believe the one we should hold accountable is Pay Pal. They should be easier to bring down and a nice settlement would pay us all back. In addition, They will have to stop servicing this ORDERPLUS place and we can stop it that way. I realize you don't know me but my name is Jean <removed>. I live in a small Iowa town and I am a Master Social Worker and a Minister/Chaplain. I may get some help from upstairs! Copy and paste my initial reply to anyone who mentions the company and PayPal and sent them to me. I really shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but hey, strength in numbers. <removed> SPREAD THE WORD ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE PLEASE!

Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
I am game. We all need to get resolution. What do I need to do?
Login to Me Too

BBCamp
New Community Member

Just add me to your list of victims.  I am out $104.30.  I tried returning the items etc.  

I think Paypal should put them on a list of Scammers and let their clients know when they are trying to pay these people that they are dealing with a fraudulent company.  Unfortunately Order plus is probably calling themselves something different now and doing the same thing.

Login to Me Too

JoniM22
New Community Member
They sure are. I don’t remember the name of the company but it automatically redirects you to order plus once you have made the payment. I cannot backtrack to see what the name of the company is now.
Login to Me Too

Myrptrsn
New Community Member
I put in my order in October and never received it n saw the scam messages after about the company but there was no way to cancel my order except thru my credit card n they wouldn’t credit me. It’s awful n I’m out 71.16 which isn’t bad but it’s hard earned money n the principle is why does a company use cheap **bleep** but make it look good .... bad karma n something will eventually happen to this company! M. Peterson
Login to Me Too

HGUH98
New Community Member

I emailed them threatening legal action and that I knew their website was a scam. Say you are lodging complaint with Hong Kong Companies House. They quickly refunded. Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Miitmeme84
Where did you emailed them? I just get a notification that my email cannot be delivered.
Login to Me Too

Val1113
Me too. The email PayPal paid them through is now closed!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.