ORDERED CUSTOM FERRARI CARSEAT, RECEIVED CHEAPER PLAIN BLACK CARSEAT

Bikinigirl1
New Community Member

hello,

I recently ordered a custom Ferrari car seat for fathers day in June 8, 2020. I was in constant contact with the seller after a month went by and was guaranteed 2 week ship. I understood covid was delaying shipping so gave another grace period of 2 more weeks for a total of 6 weeks waiting for the car seat. Customer service reached out to me and let me know that my particular car seat was not available but will become available soon. I asked to cancel the order and got radio silence. When customer service finally emailed me back they said it was shipping from manufacture within two weeks. Waiting this long I gave in and said ok. I finally received the shipment AUGUST 14, 2020 which is over 2 months long.

IT WAS THE COMPLETELY WRONG ITEM AND NOT A CUSTOM FERRARI CAR SEAT THAT I ORDERED BUT A PLAIN CHEAPER ORDINARY CAR SEAT THAT I DID NOT ORDER.

I reached out to customer service and they gave me 3 options

1) you wait that we run the full investigation and we ascertain responsibilities; at that point we will send you a return label
2) you accept a refund for the price difference plus an extra 10% to refund you for the inconvenience (this should help you out reselling the product at an enticeable price, if you do not want to keep it)
3) you autonomously ship the car seat back to us, in accordance with Paypal rules.

I AM WORRIED IF I WAIT FOR THEIR INVESTIGATION IT WILL BE WAY PAST THE TIME TO DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL!

FOR ME TO SHIP BACK I GOT A $175 CHEAPEST PRICE TODAY.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.