OASNOVA ORDER? c12356733861932.1

V1060ec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I placed an order on 4/3/20 in the amount of $53. 95Apr 3, 2020 19:38:37 PDT Transaction ID: 6DX026420X821632Y I haven't received these items with several attempts to the Vendor? No response

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

coupon_ninja
Contributor
Contributor
same here. I think the reply email was a bounceback from the server. It went to my spam folder
Login to Me Too

CatDancing
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 bandanas for approximately 70.00 (silly me). I assume company is a fraud or exceptionally slow. There doesn't seem to be any solutions. Has PayPal been of any help?
Login to Me Too

mikeriley
Contributor
Contributor
You can send the seller a message via PayPal. If no satisfactory resolution then you can ask PayPal for a refund. I have done the first of these steps, now awaiting reply from seller.
Login to Me Too

CatDancing
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I did manage to send email to seller company. I will wait to hear from them. I am going to call my credit card company tomorrow just in case response is unreasonable or not conclusive. American Express has never let me down.
Login to Me Too

Jennifer118
Contributor
Contributor
I sent an e-mail to the contact that was on my confirmation from PayPal! Who knows if they will reply! I did this a few days ago! How do you ask PayPal For refund?
Login to Me Too

mikeriley
Contributor
Contributor
On the PayPal website you can “dispute” a charge. Then you can “elevate” the dispute which means PayPal will investigate and decide whether or not to refund it. I have now done the second step since my repeated communications to seller went unanswered.
Login to Me Too

skip2dent
New Community Member

I also placed an order, April 14, Clothing  Transaction 3Ns99384Dx884252F Invoice c13076482162737.1

for 3 shirts ($73.00)  never received

Login to Me Too

CatDancing
Contributor
Contributor
I just filed a dispute with PayPal last week. I ordered 5 bandana neck gaiters from company on April 16. I just received them today, May 22. They were okay. I wouldn't order anything from them again. However, I ordered 1 in white silk and was fairly pleased with it. I hope others will receive their merchandise. It may take at least a month.
Login to Me Too

RuffRider
I definitely think this is a fraudulent company.. I ordered 3 masks in April and haven't received the mask or responses to my status inquiry's.
Login to Me Too

Samswiles
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same damn problem. In fact if you go to burcago.com (which is where I made my order) it isn’t even a website anymore!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.