OASNOVA ORDER? c12356733861932.1

V1060ec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I placed an order on 4/3/20 in the amount of $53. 95Apr 3, 2020 19:38:37 PDT Transaction ID: 6DX026420X821632Y I haven't received these items with several attempts to the Vendor? No response

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Margaret1862
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue - I'd like to return two tops I got that are ok but not good enough to keep but there's no packing slip, no way to return. I doubt if any of us will get our money back. Also the order was very long in coming. I ordered mid-March and it came 7 weeks later. My fault for getting hooked by these pop-up ads!

Login to Me Too

Jojo0000
Contributor
Contributor
Same- I cannot even find a site to look up an order any more.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff25
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck on getting response to requesting return instructions!!
Login to Me Too

bauerlpa
Contributor
Contributor

I placed order for a bandanna mask through that popped up on BBC news app. I paid for Oder through PayPal on May 1 2020 $28.48, invoice ID c12765842538629.1.     I never got email purchase confirmation from OASNOVA.  The contact email in PayPal   I sent a contact email.  And received some time later an emai in foreign language. Mandarin?   And then Email  disappeared From my inbox later that day. 

Login to Me Too

mikeriley
Contributor
Contributor
April 19 order for me and no communication from them since then. I take it there’s no avenue via PayPal to contest the purchase?
Login to Me Too

coupon_ninja
Contributor
Contributor
go through the entry in your paypal history and dispute it. You will need to use the desktop version though, the app doesn’t show the option. They sent me the wrong item and tried to get me to keep it for a partial refund. When I refused, they ghosted. Paypal refunded me within about a week.
Login to Me Too

Joe-18
New Community Member
Omg I got nothing too I place my order more than a month already and I haven’t received anything at this point I will love to pay pal try to get our money back
Login to Me Too

mikeriley
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, I posted earlier that I never received my order. Well it finally did arrive today, over a month after I ordered it. It took so long that I had initiated a dispute with PayPal. I don’t know if my dispute helped me get the order or not. Never had any communication with the seller. Very strange.
Login to Me Too

baldinoase
Contributor
Contributor

I really feel encouraged by your post. I just upgraded my help from Paypal because I was getting nowhere with the seller. I'm still hopeful I'l see my money or merchandise.

Login to Me Too

coupon_ninja
Contributor
Contributor
did you get what you actually ordered? Many people are just getting random items
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.