OASNOVA ORDER? c12356733861932.1

V1060ec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I placed an order on 4/3/20 in the amount of $53. 95Apr 3, 2020 19:38:37 PDT Transaction ID: 6DX026420X821632Y I haven't received these items with several attempts to the Vendor? No response

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Arelesn
Contributor
Contributor
Same here 😕 ordered in April and they never have me any shipping info or anything
Login to Me Too

Echo6mike
Contributor
Contributor
I place this order a few weeks ago April 26 and I have no update no status whatsoever
Login to Me Too

Jennifer118
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them too on May 7th! Haven’t heard a word from them when I contacted them! 🙁
Login to Me Too

CatDancing
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on April 16th. Order arrived May 17th. It took that long without out any delivery notifications or communication. I'm thinking their shipment time is exceptionally slow. Coming from Asia it goes through several shipping companies. I hope you will receive your merchandise.
Login to Me Too

Jennyfitzmauric
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered and got no reply email and they won’t respond to me!
Login to Me Too

Jennyfitzmauric
Contributor
Contributor

My swim suite did arrive. No packing slip. No replys to any of my emails. I had sent the website link to my friend on Facebook Messenger the day I ordered. When I went back to that message and link the website name changed from Oasnova to Sunshinepub! 

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff25
Contributor
Contributor
I received my bathing suit after a looonnnng wait and need to change for a different size but no response from 3 email requests for instructions. No more FB ad traps for me!!!
Login to Me Too

elizabethloper
New Community Member

I placed an order back in march...took 3 months for merch, but they kept trying NOT to send it to me till I filed a complaint with Pay Pal 2x!!!!! They finally shipped it and it arrived via usps and it is CRAP!

64.97 ...now I am going to try and send this crap back and see what happens

Login to Me Too

Cookie68
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you get info on how to return your items? I have the same exact issue and there was no packing slip, so I'm not sure where or how to process a return.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.