Nourish Belle 5 in 1 LED Skin Tightening Device

joana_arlyn
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I placed an order on their website and got a confirmation email. But no tracking number yet. After a while I wanted to check if they could be contacted via phone. So I rang the number that I found on the site but it won’t go through. I went to their refunds section and luckily I could still cancel an order within 12hours I just have to send them an email. When I sent them an email, I got an automated reply. I waited almost a day but instead of acknowledging my request for cancellation, they went ahead with the order and gave me a tracking number ( which doesn’t exist until now). Another email I received from them saying that it was too late for me to request for cancellation. I have been sending them emails regarding the tracking number but only automated replies. I really wanted to just cancel this order and get my money back. May I ask the community, what should I do in this case? If they have already process the my order, how long should I wait for the tracking number to exist? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joana_arlyn 

Was it one of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joana_arlyn 

Was it one of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joana_arlyn
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and with the help of PayPal I’m getting my money back. Apologies for the late reply. Thank you for the info that I’d keep in mind.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.