Notifications

vreyes25
Contributor
Contributor

I just logged onto my account and noticed I have some notifications. One in particular says:

"There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access."

So I click on it and it only brings up the "Help Menu". How am to fix the problem when I can't even find out what it is? 

I also updated my income information as requested but notifications still pops up saying I have to update my income information. What's going on??

Help!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi @vreyes25

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. If the link does not bring you up anything try going to the Resolution centre on your PayPal account. Any unresolved issues will show there. 

Thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

vreyes25
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula,

Thank you for your response. I did as you suggested and checked out the Resolution Center but there was nothing. I still can't figure out why the notification still comes up as well as the one that asks to update my income which I did twice. 

Thanks,

Vanessa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.