Not received the goods I ordered

JOZ87
Contributor
Contributor

I used to have great confidence in using Pay pal but I am now terrified. I ordered goods fro a seller because I believed that I was safe paying him through paypal. He has failed to deliver and paypal is not helping me to get my money back.

Any advice please?

Seller's name:

*HENANNUMING'

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

betheaj
Contributor
Contributor

HENANNUMING

PAYPAL is not trying to step in to get your money back or the Goods your order, that’s alarming PayPal must be getting a cut out of it in the payment transaction. They can take the money out of your account quickly, but can’t help you to get it back, or the merchandise you purchase. So, this why would lose your dispute there is no PayPal buyer protection for that transaction, unfortunately. So is that why you have to deal with the seller, and they can rip you Off and there is no Repercussion So, you can get scammed then you got to prove it then you got to open up a PayPal dispute and provided +20 proofs, etc., valid proofs. WOW, I hope this company HENANNUMING is legit. For Me, $40 is a lot So the Advice PayPal giving you is there nothing they can do 

Login to Me Too

betheaj
Contributor
Contributor

ORDER FROM THIS SELLER HENANNUMING  RECEIVED WRONG ITEMS ORDER  NOTHING IN COMPARE TO WHAT WAS ORDER

Login to Me Too

Briblk
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take you to get it
Login to Me Too

Briblk
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take to receive
Login to Me Too

Briblk
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something from this person on the 4th and have not received it yet. Did you ever receive it or nothing. If so how long did it take
Login to Me Too

JOZ87
Contributor
Contributor
The item finally arrived, weeks after it was supposed to. Was not fit for purpose and not as described. Since Pay pal was not helpful in helping resolve the issue, I threw it away and decided to write the whole thing off as a nightmare. Why do I still use pay pal? Still praying for a better alternative, where I will feel valued and supported.
Login to Me Too

Veracity
New Community Member

HENANNUMING  

received a wig I did not order, completely unusable.

I cannot find this company online to issue a dispute.

help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veracity 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.