Not really a resolution

Hunnypooh72
New Community Member

I didn't get the items I ordered. I contacted the seller who offered a 10%, then a 20% "discount" on the items I did receive. I finally opened a case with PayPal. I had previously told the seller I should not be expected to pay to return the items since they came from China. The seller communicated with me until I opened the case. I was offered a partial refund which was about half of the purchase price. I rejected that offer because I wanted my items, or a full refund. Now I am being offered a full refund but I have to pay to have the items shipped back to China which will cost an additional $50 and there is no guarantee the items will arrive by the deadline. How do I cut my losses and go back to accept the partial refund? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hunnypooh72 

Sadly you can't go back.

Have you activated the below link (may have to find the one for your country) to get help with return shipping costs?

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Also if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card have you considered a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.