Not ordered

TimBazeley
Contributor
Contributor

I have been billed for two items that I have not ordered, that I do not want and that haven't been delivered. I queried this with PayPal and requested a refund. Instead of a refund I have been billed again for the same two items. What the hell is PayPal playing at!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TimBazeley

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TimBazeley

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TimBazeley
Contributor
Contributor

How did this become a pre-approved payment when I have had no contact with the seller? How do I get a refund?

@kernowlass wrote:

@TimBazeley

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TimBazeley

You must have 'clicked' on something when you bought it so a subscription was set up.

Seen this before which is why I suspecting it was a subscription, glad my advice was correct.

You would need to contact the seller regarding refunds as you would not be able to claim via paypal as you 'approved' the payment (even if you didn't realise it) because it was in your subscriptions.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.