Not my card

Sami4488
Contributor
Contributor

Alright. This is going to be a slight doosey. My grandmother gave my parents her card info to use for a couple days to buy a motel room. In order for my parents to get this money, they would send me about $100-200 and then told me to send it back so they could put it on a different card that they could use. Well now my grandmother is deciding to claim the transactions as fraud even though she gave them her card info. All I was supposed to do was send the money back when I received it, which I did. Now my paypal says I owe a ton of money because of my grandmother claiming fraud when I didn't even do anything - I was just placed in the middle of this. Now my question is how do I go about solving this? I called my grandmother and she basically told me that I was SOL since my parents wont pay her back and all she had to say to me was "Im sorry you were put in the middle of it." When I was disputing the cases the explained in the boxes that I was just doing what I was told by my parents. But now Im expected to pay 2grand that I didnt even receive or use back to PayPal??? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.