Not as described seller scam

I ordered a product and did not receive anything near what I ordered, so I opened a case and PayPal has now denied my refund. I will appeal and as per what I have read the appeal is often unsuccessful.  why is PayPal not helping protect their buyers from fraudulent sellers. This is going to cost PayPal their entire business if they don’t help protect buyers. I will not use PayPal anymore and I encourage others to do the same. PayPal needs to protect everyone from fraudulent activity. Can anyone offer suggestions to help me with this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tokenmac
Contributor
Contributor

There are hundreds of people falling for the same scam. I have even had an Email from my scammers admitting they don't sell the product they took my money for. 

These companies have identified a loophole in PayPal's policy and PayPal seem to be supporting them rather than their customer.

PayPal continue to allow these scammers to use their company to scam people. Very Very Wrong.!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.