Not able to send a message and proof of a parcel being resolved

kagsyturner
Contributor
Contributor

To cut a long story short, I was ripped off a bought a doll from a company and it looks absolutely nothing like it should, I played by the rules and returned the product to where they wanted, had it tracked, it has now come back to me saying it has been unclaimed.  I tried to see if I could comment under the dispute case but there is no button to do that, can't find an address to email them, have taken a picture of the returned package but can find nowhere to actually contact a person! I tried that messenger 3 days ago and nobody replied.  I just want to show them proof that the item has beem returned through no fault of my own and can't.  I am terminally ill and coud really do without this stress,  Can somebody please point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kagsyturner 

Did you open a dispute on paypal?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal find in your favour?

Did paypal give you the return address to send the item back to?

Did you provide paypal with the tracking number?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kagsyturner
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the reply.  Yes to all of those, there has just been nowhere in the resolution to actually tell Paypal that the item has been returned back to me as nobody at the address supplied would claim it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kagsyturner 

Surely if you supplied paypal with a tracking number then that would prove delivery of the item back to the seller. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kagsyturner
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. The trouble is being able to actually tell Paypal that the item has been delivered back to me, there is nowhere to tell them, that's what I am struggling with.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kagsyturner 

Have you added your tracking number to the item or in the resolution centre?

If not then......

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.