Not a full refund

nick168
Contributor
Contributor

The seller says he will not pay return postage despite having agreed to" full refund" this then is not a full refund and less than his legal obligation he was the one who gave a false description.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dafryer
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I think you can wager your options, either take this refund or escalate the case with PayPal later on, I’m pretty sure their policy states a full refund includes the postage. However at this time it is very very very difficult to get hold of PayPal and one of their agents. It may be one of those time’s to beg the refund on the item and not the postage. But if the postage was very expensive it may be worth the try to escalate it with PayPal. I hope I helped in any way. Best.
Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.