Not Recieved.

Barrythomasscot
Contributor
Contributor
How many customers like myself has not received the product purchased ! I ordered an item at a cost of £79:99 and thought great in getting a real bargain but many weeks later to realise this product ain't coming ! So I've started the process of complaint and asking for a refund under the terms with PayPal as we are supposed to be protected from this kind of thing . But here I am again many weeks later 3 plus still not resolved no product no refund ! I'm now going to research alternative help legal help ! I have been burnt before so thought using paypal would help guard against this kind of thing obviously not !
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Barrythomasscot 

No paypal does not give you total protection, they give you 'some' buyer protection but its up to us to risk assess our own transactions.

Don't buy from these below listed...............especially if they are 'bargains'.

If your claim for non receipt is still open then you may well get your refund, sadly paypal are inundated with claims from buyers that bought from the below sites at the moment.

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Barrythomasscot 

No paypal does not give you total protection, they give you 'some' buyer protection but its up to us to risk assess our own transactions.

Don't buy from these below listed...............especially if they are 'bargains'.

If your claim for non receipt is still open then you may well get your refund, sadly paypal are inundated with claims from buyers that bought from the below sites at the moment.

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ptvegas
New Community Member

I have the same issue that PayPal refuses to resolve. I have been waiting for 3 months for a resolve, and the answer I get from PayPal is the seller says they shipped it.. I sent them a add with a picture of what I was supposed to get, and did not get.. I got a "$2 item that was not what I ordered. I ordered a $25 knife sharpener and I got a $2 wheel , that actually was  part for it. I guess Paypal values it's vendors more than us customers. Where's the buyer protection also?

I guess that's my mistake for buying from a Chinese seller.. NEVER AGAIN. US sellers only.

Login to Me Too

joesal1962
New Community Member

It looks like paypal protection is total **bleep**

I ordered golf clubs but just got an envelope with a little sucker in it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joesal1962 

Did you open a dispute for 'item received but not as described'?

Have you activated the 'return shipping' link in your paypal account in case you have to return it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.