Not Received Case Reopened when it shouldn't of

teddy701
New Community Member

Towards the end of February, my buyer opened a case claiming non delivery despite tracking showed delivered. I purchased shipping label through PayPal! After escalating an investigation with Royal Mail, they provided me proof of delivery document showing confirmed delivery address, delivery date and signature matching the same name as the buyer! After providing proof of delivery document, the case was closed in my favour.

Fast forward 18th March, I get an email saying the case has been reopened and under review. Looking at the case history, the buyer was requested information and then again on 22nd March. Today on 23rd March, I get an email requesting proof of postage document! Proof of postage is just the receipt you get from the post office only showing first line of the delivery address, post code, parcel weight and tracking number.

I seriously do not understand why an investigator is requesting a lesser document like that! I have already provided them proof of delivery which shows date of delivery, full delivery address and signature! That document alone should cover me for seller protection according to their policies!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.