Not My Account!!!!

ktt1006

I have been on the phone with paypal for 4 days trying to resolve a negative balance on my account. There was an account attached to my payment options that is not mine. So when the vendor issued a refund for the transaction it went back to that account. I explained to paypal from the beginning the account is not mine and I do not have any ties to the bank the funds were sent to. They have traced the transaction multiple times. I have done everything they have asked. I have called the bank in question and was told I do not have an account with them and the provided me with a case number to give to paypal that states that fact. I have given the case number to paypal and told them that the bank needs them to contact them to resolve the issue. I have given this case number to several reps at paypal and no one seems to know how to pick up the phone and dial a number. Can someone tell me is there anything else I need to do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.