Nordic Doberman floor tray

Jobee1
Contributor
Contributor

shutout (sz) tech co. Ltd ... saw the ad for the Nordic Doberman floor tray, in the pic it was waist height with a tray that could hold a bottle of whisky and two glasses, I ve just received a crappy little tray no bigger than my hand, pathetic. Tried to complain but emails bounce back, looked into PayPal for a refund but they couldn’t make it any more confusing if they tried, then I looked the name of the company on google and it’s just a complete rip off, scammers but PayPal it seems side with them... I’ll have to find another way of paying that doesn’t involve PayPal because I don’t trust them anymore, doubt if I’ll ever see my money again....shame on you PayPal for misrepresenting yourselves... I thought you were supposed to be ‘fair’ 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Ajaxth
Contributor
Contributor
We received 2 tiny trays yesterday too and no doberman in sight. Also paid through PayPal
Login to Me Too

Juno20
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! Package tracking says it originated in China, yet return address on package says “Joe Doe” in Delaware. 100% fraud.
Login to Me Too

Kabartle
New Community Member
I received a small rather unattractive rabbit, not even in the ball park of what i ordered a sizeable dobberman with tray. And I am also being told that I need to return something that I didn't order at my own expense to get refund. WTF is this madness
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kabartle 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210818BJ
New Community Member
Not so much shocked that this was a scam. Just more shocked that PayPal is siding with the scammers and asking me to send the tray back if I want a full refund. Except shipping is gonna cost me more than the stupid tray, and PayPal doesn’t seem fussed by that. The business I work for, whenever we get the rare dispute on PayPal, they just issue a refund no questions asked. But here, clearly a scam, they’re asking me to jump through hoops. PayPal is a joke
Login to Me Too

Juno20
Contributor
Contributor
100% agree! The shipping cost and undue burden they are demanding is ridiculous, especially when they know how many complaints there are and that it is not isolated. Extremely frustrating.
Login to Me Too

kimwade01
New Community Member
Same here, £29 for a tiny no use little tray. Not at all as advertised, complete miss sell. Complained to Pay Pal who found in their favour, absolutely criminal how they can get away with this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.