Noracora company

Eraser55
New Community Member

Has anyone else ordered from this company, I waited weeks for my 4 sweaters which were paid for right away and now only got 2 and they are such poor quality I want to return them and the other 2 if they are ever delivered but there is no return label or address label at all. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eraser55 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eraser55 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eraser55
New Community Member

I did start one with PayPal but they really didn’t give me the option to tell them everything that is wrong with my order, I hope they can resolve this. That company should be flagged with PayPal 

Login to Me Too

mariannedd
New Community Member

Hi Eraser, Same with me, got only part of my first purchase but I had ordered again in the meantime (yeah...) and got nothing of my second purchase. I lokked online as you may hace done so also and there are thousands on complaints about them, it seems that its what they do.  I agree that this company should be flagged as a fraud.  I opened the dispute process, hope it works.

Login to Me Too

Geordie126
Contributor
Contributor

So the NORACORA issue continues!!  The pattern of complaint is constant...seller takes money immediately.....goods do not arrive or if they do it takes several months........then the garbage you receive ( maybe) is of such disgusting quality  it’s really unbelievable!!  Had a dispute with PAYPAL  for a refund (before items ever received)for over 3 months.......the resolution center is a joke!!  Last week they stated I need to file a report with my local police/government agency and upload an official document.........really?? after 3 months?? ......and if I send my garbage back to China ( yes that’s where the pathetic items come from) with a tracking number then the seller will agree to a refund???!!!  Which more than likely will start another case due to the fact you don’t get your refund...........

Done with PAYPAL and their “supposed” resolution center!!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.