None Delivery Dispute

TKMP
Contributor
Contributor

Can you guys please assist me with advise on how to proceed. Below is my most recent response to the seller in a current ongoing case. Please note I'm using a parcel forwarding service out in Tokyo Japan ( Aramex) and the seller is in Hongkong..... I opened the case due to not receiving my items after they claimed it has been delivered. ( Argued with them for almost a week before I proceeded with filing the dispute) I have informed you on email that the parcel was delivered today yes BUT I noticed a discrepancy in the order. I've emailed you regarding this and You simply refuse to co-operate to resolve my concerns. ISSUE AS FOLLOWS - As confirmed by you , prior to order placement , weight of one item is 10kg of which I ordered 3. - The Tracking number you provided for this order on 27.12.2018 6219492020 sent with meitetsu courier, indicates weight of goods - 72kg. When you sent me the tracking number on 27.12.2018 you informed me in that same email that my goods was delivered to my forwarding address the previous day already , 26.12.2018. When I checked the tracking on the provided number, status indicated ( and still does) Delivery Completed on 26.12.2018 to the Receiver, Keihin Corperation Tokyo,which is a Automotive parts Manufacturing company. My order status on your website also indicated Fullfilment COMPLETED ON 26.12.2018 ( Reason for PayPal dispute as this is not my address I provided you with and nothing was received at my forwarding shipper. - On 07.01.2019 a parcel was suddenly delivered to my parcel forwarder and received under a different tracking number 6219492020001. The total weight of this parcel however indicates 13kg , which is equivalent to 1 unit. This to me seems like a different order all together then what you initially claimed you sent. So In an effort to try and resolve this I asked you to confirm which courier service you sent last mentioned parcel with but you refuse to answer. And For the record, Meitetsu courier has no information on this parcel 6219492020001. I unfortunately can not cancel this dispute like you have numerously insisted I do until my issues on hand is resolved. Thank You.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TKMP

If you haven't received an item then escalate to a claim for paypal to sort for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.