Non reciept help and esculation

DeeUk
New Community Member
Hi ill try to summarise as briefly as possible. I purchased an item on facebook seller has made loads of excuses still no item. Opened a dispute about a week ago. Seller now saying she has bipolar so cant refund me. (4th excuse earlier this week was a stroke) I have been told I have a deadline to esculate the case but i can view resolution centre on my phone to esculate to PayPal to take over. I have no other way to access paypal and tried to Google full site but always switches back to mobile view. Can anyone help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Alcohol_induced
New Community Member
Filing a dispute is hard. The keep sending you in circles on their site. PayPal does not have the final say. Contact your bank credit card company. PayPal recieves money from sellers on purchases. Their interest is to protect the sellers. You bank can open an investigation and the laws protecting you from credit card fraud are much stronger than PayPal dispute and resolution center.
Login to Me Too

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

well all you need to do is go to the resolution centre and look for the case that you wanted to escalate, you will have an option to  escalate there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.