Non-allowed charging from my credit card

StudioKB
New Community Member

Hello,

About two months ago I bought a scanned text from an Internet Service, named Scribd and payed for it the amount 11,99€ that was asked. This amount (11,99 €) was taken from my credit card in September 2020). Now, for my surprise, Scribd has charged my credit card again in October for the same amount. I have NOT ordered anything from Scribd again, after the first time and have also not received any new service from them, but only the information  of PayPal of that bill. I wrote PayPal and made it clear that I have NOT allowed Scribd to charge my credit card a second time and have not ordered anything from them after the first time, therefore am not willing to pay that amount again. I have also written to Scribd asking for refund but have not received their answer yet. But what I find the most scandalous is that when I wrote to PayPal (in Finnish language), they announced me that this case is now resolved on their part, i.e., that THEY HAVE DECIDED that the second bill of Scribd is OK and I have no right to complain os this case. This kind of attitude of PayPal is new for me and is not OK. Do they mean that i am lying  the I state that I have NOT made any orders from ScrIbd after the one time order, so the second bill is an error or anyway not allowed to charge my account. What to do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.