No way to get my funds from my limited account

RhyZia
New Community Member

I'm extremely frustrated so paypal is unhelpful and there is no contact what's so ever that helps me with what i need! I know why my account is limited and i am fine with closing my account when the time comes however i am not comfortable closing my account with money still in it... money that i earned and worked hard for. They sent me an email about ways to get my funds and i've tried all of them. this is where my nightmare begins. It won't allow me to send money out, it won't allow me to transfer money to neither my card nor my bank. it won't allow me to have them write a check for the amount and i sure as hell don't want a paypal debit card. it also is ridiculous that i'm having to come here to the community when i'm no longer going to be apart of these services! they need better customer support or fast. does anyone know who i can contact or what i can do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If your account has been limited there's a good chance your funds are frozen for 180 days. In which case you will not be able to pull them out until that time period passes.

Assuming no disputes have taken place that require funds, you'll get the full amount back at that point. If there are, you'll get whatever is left.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If your account has been limited there's a good chance your funds are frozen for 180 days. In which case you will not be able to pull them out until that time period passes.

Assuming no disputes have taken place that require funds, you'll get the full amount back at that point. If there are, you'll get whatever is left.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.