No way to contact Paypal - Email and phone

softwarebeans
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

my account is now limited for more than 1 year and I am trying to withdraw my balance. The api response is that my account is restricted for this action.

I contacted Paypal multiple times via contact form but didn't get any answer. I also tried to call Paypal but after I enter my personal support pin I hear the hold music and after a few ring tones it hangs up.

It seems like there is no way of contacting Paypal? Is there any other way to get help instead of email and phone?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

softwarebeans
Contributor
Contributor

I got another way to contact them:

Just don't enter the one-off passcode and don't enter any phone number. Just enter random numbers and get redirected to a customer service. After that you can give the customer support your one-off passcode.

I asked the customer service why it does not work on the first time and his answer was that my accent is not recognized ... ehm ok .. what ever

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@softwarebeans

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

softwarebeans
Contributor
Contributor

I got another way to contact them:

Just don't enter the one-off passcode and don't enter any phone number. Just enter random numbers and get redirected to a customer service. After that you can give the customer support your one-off passcode.

I asked the customer service why it does not work on the first time and his answer was that my accent is not recognized ... ehm ok .. what ever

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.