No shipment, no refund - PayPal of no help!

naivebuyer
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a summary of my experience with a seller & PayPal.  Hope someone can help!  Thank you.

Placed an order for an item on seller website (Herugo.club).  The amount was $58.92 USD.

They promptly redirected me to PayPal and I went through the payment process.  I was charged the amount and redirected back to seller.

The seller's website did not register any order details and simply took me back to their shopping page.

I waited for an hour or two.  I panicked and registered a case with PayPal.  PayPal acknowledged the case.

After 24 hours, the seller sent me an email with the order details.  I promptly went back to PayPal and closed the case (my mistake I guess?)

I was hoping the seller would ship the product.  For over 2-3 weeks now, I have no response from the seller.

I tried re-opening the case/dispute with PayPal but I was told I can't do that.

I tried opening a new case/dispute but I am being told I can't do that either.  They keep automatically closing the case in favor of the seller.

I tried their message support and they keep telling me the same thing...

"Once case is cancelled on buyer's end. We can not do anything anymore, as much as we want to, system will auto close all succeeding cases. Since Buyer Cancelled - Case is resolved."

How is this fair?  I trusted the seller would ship the product but they decided to cheat me. 

Is PayPal NOT encouraging fraud by sellers?  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.