No reply from PayPal for 2 months

user32456
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to speak to someone at PayPal customer for 2 months now and have sent a dozen messages and opened multiple new cases in the Resolution Centre. But no one replies. Chat seems to be disabled and I am unable to reach anyone by phone.

All I need is support adding a bank account to the PayPal account for withdrawal purposes. 

Any idea how I can actually speak to someone at PayPal? Obviously this is quite infuriating when they hold large amounts of our money.

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

user32456
Contributor
Contributor

It has now be 5 (five!!) months that I have been trying to speak to someone at PayPal.

I have sent countless messages, without a SINGLE response from PayPal. I just need to speak to someone about adding a bank account.

I'm getting nervous about having my money on PayPal, when it's not possible to speak to anyone at all.

If there's anyone from PayPal reading this, please get back to me. I will filing a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman next week.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@user32456 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-my-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account--faq68...

If you can't add it then..........

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account or debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?
Is any debit cards billing address the same as your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.