No refund

DonnaP923
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues receiving a Paypal refund due to a horrible seller?  I made a purchase of 2 bras in May, received them and they are absolute garbage.  Actually they are from Viet Nam. So it is very hard to get any communication with them so I filed a complaint with Paypal and their guarantee. It is for 60.00 and change. After waiting and waiting and chatting with Paypal employees, being repeatedly told that the refund is "coming" since I satisfied all the requirements, I was denied the claim at the end of August. It is now September and they say they are waiting for the item to be returned. Really?  So this very irrefutable company gets to keep my product and also my money, has this happened to anyone else/?  Very disappointed as it makes me think, who's side is Paypal on?  Makes me leary to ever use paypal for a purchase again.  Unfortunately I used it often and wont in the future.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.