No refund from o CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Nkbhart
Contributor
Contributor
I wish that I had read these disputes before spending my money but I did not and now am out $39.98. It’s not a lot but I’m so disgusted that I got drawn into buying something off Instagram!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Adamski69
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.... contacted PayPal but if what happened to you is the norm, I don’t expect any resolution. I spent £38 on something that I realised after was probably a fake item. I tried to cancel order with CMH immediately then aftern5 days was told they couldn’t as it had been shipped that day. If nothing comes of this I am going to report both CMH and PayPal to Trading Standards here in the UK.... oh and cancel my account with the latter.
Login to Me Too

Dave423
Contributor
Contributor
My order a battery powered Chain saw and a extra battery. They sent me a battery, no saw. Told me that's what I order'd. The order plain as day shows a saw and a battery. And they are still running the add from the WSOP web site. 47.98 was the amount .
Login to Me Too

Adamski69
Contributor
Contributor
I got a 20% refund from them and sold the item for a song so still out of pocket. I also reported their misleading advertisement to Instagram and it was taken down. PayPal also told me that they would reimburse me 10% but received nothing from them as yet.
Login to Me Too

Shocked2
New Community Member

I Also ordered mini saw....never received, PayPal closed dispute they said their was tracking info....i went on the tracking, didn't exist.....3  wks later after holiday my neighbor returned home from a month long vacation....my pkg had been delivered to his address, not mine, however it was not the 4" mini chain saw, it was a small chain of sorts....29.99 plus shipping...PayPal says i have no protection!  Then why am I using PayPal??

Login to Me Too

Adamski69
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what happened to me. Ordered the saw and just got the chain. After much email ping pong I got 20% refund but PayPal offered me 10% too but as it turned out they are all the same company so I got nothing from them.
Login to Me Too

SafeShopper
New Community Member

They are such liars. They just say they can't provide the refund because the account is frozen or something. My purchase was on LinaCloth. Stay far away from that company. They use awful Zendesk for their customer service. They don't allow refunds, or returns, or actually compose a real email. They are liars. I have gotten responses from LinaCloth's 3rd party associates saying it was refunded the same day they said they couldn't. Went back and forth with them for months. This is who takes our money <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.