No refund from o CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Nkbhart
Contributor
Contributor
I wish that I had read these disputes before spending my money but I did not and now am out $39.98. It’s not a lot but I’m so disgusted that I got drawn into buying something off Instagram!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nkbhart 

Did you already file a dispute?

If not, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) or Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nkbhart
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I just did that and also filed a dispute with the federal trade commission.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Dave423
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> That is a contact <removed>. Tech. They answered me once saying they delivered what I ordered which is a complete lie . They are scammers that operate under different names

Login to Me Too

Damorris1997
Contributor
Contributor
I think we bought the same thing , did you buy a custom light that spelled out your name ??? Because I bought that off Instagram and the seller is ignoring me now !
Login to Me Too

Nkbhart
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn’t buy those. I bought these leather shoes that looked great in the pic, but came back as a cheaply made pair, not leather either. No one would wear them I’m sure, but the company had the audacity to suggest I give them away to my friends!
Login to Me Too

jwp39
Contributor
Contributor

I bought LED outlets and they don't fit and are not the right color. They told me it was going to cost more to send back and I should just donate them to somebody. Pay Pal told me the only way to settle this is to send back. Very disgusted

Login to Me Too

scifidi
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have any contact info for this company? Bought a couple of dashcams that came with no instructions. Filed a dispute because I wanted a response and resolution since I wasn't sure how to set up the cameras. Online searches only seem to find different models. Learned my lesson to stay away from these FB ads.

Login to Me Too

Jimariso
Contributor
Contributor

Contact info <removed>

Login to Me Too

spicer3
New Community Member
Whatever you typed was removed… I was scammed $337 and in trying to resolve this… If you have contact information please share!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.