No refund from frauduelent vendor and Paypal are not helping !!!!! Angry and upset

Trumark
New Community Member

So I've been jumping through hoops since November to get my money back from one of those Waldorf Doll scammers.  Have done everything paypal asked (except return them as the return address was in chinese writing or something).  Even reported it to government agency as they asked and have explained and sent photos of what was ordered versus what was received, many times.  Now paypal have closed the case.  I am currently on hold after speaking to someone and they said they'd put me through to someone who could explain it to me.  I'm not stupid, don't need it explained, need Paypal to honour buyer protection and not rip people off.  Paypal have been informed of these scammers many times over and yet still allow them to trade.  Absolutely disgraceful.  Still on hold and have been for 54 minutes now  I'm so peeved.  Closing my account in the next day or so (still trying to get them to refund my money USD $72.22 which I can not afford to lose.  Also my granddaughters did not receive lovely collector dolls for xmas 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trumark 

Did you ask paypal for an english version of the address and then return it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.