No refund for item I returned to seller

roadgrease
New Community Member

I ordered an item from Strong Current Enterprises and after ordering I noticed that it was going to take 90 days to get to me.  So, I went to Paypal and attempted to cancel the order but I am unfamiliar with how to do that and clicked on something out of ignorance thinking I had canceled the order.  3 months later the item shows up so I type out a letter to the sender and return the item with a copy of the original transaction page.  Then I went to Paypal to open a dispute and could not find an applicable explanation for the return so I filed on the closest thing, item not as described.  After the seller contacted me offering a discount on the item I told him I had already returned it and am requesting a full refund.  Paypal found that my claim was not satisfactory and settled in the sellers favor.  Now I am out the money I spent and have contacted the seller to please send me a refund.  I am disappointed that Paypal doesn't have more detailed descriptions about how to file a specific complaint.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.