No "Resolve" problem Button.

YarrowHrast
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
It's been over a month now, I need my Paypal to pay my bills and I'm going to literally wind up homeless if this doesn't get resolved. I've tried calling, and spent an entire day on hold with no help or even a pickup from PayPal, and I've been literally sending E-mails daily with only automated responses that are absolutely no help in return. I am unable to fax anything!

1. I log in to my PayPal account.
2. I clicked the notification bell icon near the top of the page and then click Resolution Center.
3. I then find that there is no "Resolve"  button in the "Action" column of the step, and instead it says "Completed" with a check, with nothing to click.

You want me to upload a screenshot to show you that I do not have any viruses and you have provided me with absolutely no way I for me to upload my file for you to review since everything says it is completed. Let me send my file to you, give me a "resolve" button!

I've scanned my computer over 18 times now, all of which comes up saying I have no viruses. I've contacted my provider, all of which says my computer is absolutely fine. I've verified everything from my identification and more, so I do not have anything but "completed" with a check mark. I don't know what to do, this has been so incredibly stressful.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

quitaccb27
New Community Member
I have the same issue me and the seller came to an agreement and I returned the item but got no response from him in days and there is no option to message, resolve, or escalate the claim but I thought if I dont have buttons to respond maybe the seller doesnt either but now ive got no item and the seller still has my money, come on paypal help us!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.