No payment in my account

coralinecarter
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, I just set up a PayPal yesterday for someone to transfer me money. They sent it over 12 hours ago but I still haven't received any notification that I have the money or that the transaction is underway. It says my account isn't fully set up to receive money yet as my identity is still being checked would that be why? 

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sapananaik1
Contributor
Contributor
Make sure you have verified your email. Added and verified your bank account too. If you want to see if its working, we can do a test transaction of small amount like 0 001usd. Give me your paypal id.
Login to Me Too

coralinecarter
Contributor
Contributor

That's so nice thanks, this is what it's saying, I've submitted the information it just says it takes a couple days but my email is confirmed and I have a card linked. 

My username is <removed>.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 4.07.22 pm.png

Login to Me Too

sapananaik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I tried sending you an amount but its not working. Its says you cant accept payment for now Can you send an amount on my id. I want to check if i can recieve payment at <removed>

Login to Me Too

coralinecarter
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I tried to send you something and it just said I had to confirm my identity and when I clicked to do that it just redirected me saying I've already submitted the identity proof (I have) and it'll take 2-3 days to process so I guess I can't do anything until then. But when you tried to send some to me it wouldn't let you at all? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@coralinecarter 

If you want advice you need to say what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.