No open case in Resolution Centre but account remains limited

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community

I have been struggling for week now to get assistance on my issue. My account remains limited although there is no open case in the Resolution Centre. I now wish to withdraw my balance or move it to my Personal Paypal account and close this stupid Business Account. Please can someone assist me on how to do this? There are no human assistance on their "Help Desk". Thanks!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Almi, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

If there are no steps to complete in the Resolution Centre, it sounds like the limitation is permanent and will not be removed from the account. I regret that you have experienced a permanent limitation. When our review team deems it necessary to limit an account permanently, it is because of an evaluation of all of the information available. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly, and if there were an opportunity to provide information that would change the circumstances, we would request it.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advise, but I never received any notification from Paypal that my account has been permanently limited. However what happenes to the balance in my account? I opened a new personal Paypal account in the meantime, can it not be transferred there?

Login to Me Too

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Siophan thank you for your assistance, however I have never received any notice from Paypal that my account has been permanently limited. What happens to the balance in my account then? I have opened a new personal account, can it not be transferred to there?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to review this issue with you over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

I have made contact with Facebook help, but they are also unable to help. I can also not get through on the telephone line a it sounds "of the hook"? I am in South Africa. Can an agent not contact me then? Or send me a link to steps I can take to do this through your secure site? Anything???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I am sorry to hear our Facebook team have been unable to assist. Please contact our Customer Support on @AskPayPal and they will be able to review this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

Is that the email address? Unfortunately I do not use twitter.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Please try reaching out to us via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website. If you are seeing limited options at this time, try selecting “Password and account access” on the Contact Us Page. The phone icon should appear during hours of operation. Please keep an eye on the PayPal Help Center where you'll find up to date information on when our teams resume work at full capacity. Apologies for any inconvenience.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Almi
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I will thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.