No one to talk to

Powerstab
New Community Member
I have tried to call PayPal to resolve an issue, but apparently there are no agents available during Corona, which is baffling since they can answer phones (customer service) from home. I have tried to live chat, but get an error message every time and cannot select a closed case as an option to discuss. Unfortunately a vendor took 5 months to send me the products I ordered, so I filed a dispute, but because they sent shipping information PayPal ruled in their favor even though I only received part of what I paid for, 5 months too late! This is stealing to me and I am out the $ because PayPal is unavailable to help me. Makes me reconsider using PayPal for purchases in the future since they do not take care of their people or allow you to investigate further. Anyone know how to reach someone at PayPal to discuss?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Topperman67
Contributor
Contributor

I have had agents plain say in the middle of the message say I can't help you Goodbye! end of the conversation, I have even been waiting two days waiting for a response to an open conversation. **bleep** poor customer service!!!

Login to Me Too

Marcuswarr360
Contributor
Contributor
I agree it’s disgusting how can paypal be allowed to just ignore people with genuine concerns and interest it’s no wonder that finally eBay are parting ways with this awful company but for now we’re stuck using them. I don’t think it’s unfair to expect a reasonable level of customer service. Again today no reply in over 8 hours just ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Completecaliber
Contributor
Contributor
This company is the worst ever. How can’t you talk to a representative on the phone? Everything cannot be handled via chat. This is extremely unethical and I have no clue how they are still in business they way they treat customers. Disgusting!!!
Login to Me Too

MAbalancedue
New Community Member

Do anyone know how to get them to respond, like a real phone to call and or a real address to walk in and talk about the problem that I am having. The text message is not working for me.

Login to Me Too

Midwest97
Contributor
Contributor

Its especially frustrating when trying to place a claim for unauthorized transaction, but the website wont let me and I cant talk to a human.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.