No link to provide additional info in resolution centre

Adriennesh
Contributor
Contributor
How do I send additional information to PayPal? I have tried to provide the requested additional information!! The resolution centre on PayPal will only allow me to enter tracking details.  The buyer offered a refund once the item is returned, with full tracking, so PayPal has requested me to enter tracking details. I checked the cost of returning the item to China including full tracking and signature was about AUD $27.00. There has been no offer to cover this cost. This is a substantial amount for something I never ordered!!! I’m willing to return the item as soon as I receive the amount to cover return postage. However there is no link to provide this information. Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Adriennesh, we apologized for this incovenience. PayPal Purchase protection has certain scope and rules. Once you open a claim and seller requested to ship the item, then the buyer will shoulder the return shipping. PayPal Purchase protections does not guarantee or cover Return shipment. 

Login to Me Too

Adriennesh
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Warren. It’s now been resolved. I think the seller was a scammer as the cost to return something I did NOT order NOR have use for was approaching the cost of the product I did order so they expected I wouldn’t return it so they’d keep the money and never provide the item I actually ordered. The seller ‘generously’ suggested I I sell the product to recoup my costs! Scammers! They clearly knew PayPal’s policy. Meanwhile PayPal’s policy actually aids and abets this practice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.