No help on Fraud case

Tina145
New Community Member
I am totally disgusted that PayPal won't help me get my money back. It isnt a small amount either. The seller gave false tracking information showing my package was shipped on November 16th when in fact I didn't order my item until the 28th. How is it that they can't seem to get the fact that that isn't the correct shipping information? Do they even research that information? They denied my claim because they said that the package was delivered. Well it wasn't and when I called them 3 weeks or more ago I told them all of this information. Then when you call on the phone you can't get thru to anyone. I am sooo disgusted! Thinking the Better Business Bureau may be the way to report this. PP obviously doesn't do any research.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

smartbuyer
New Community Member

Hi

I had the same issue with a seller who sent to me a different item that I didn't expect to receive, I sent all support documents for my claim till the marchant and paypal asked me to ship back the package to the designated adress in order for me to receive my refund. After I did all that, sent them the picture of the post office receipt and tracking number as prove that I sent back the package, they denied my claim anyway saying that my tracking# was invalide!! That's rediculous!!!! At Dec 21 2020, a month later,  the post office returned the package to my adress. I started observing these things happenned lot of time with Chinese sellers, They advertised something differents for a ridiculous price just to attract USA customers then they ship to you something else with a tracking # of course, it's takes 3 weeks to 45 days to receive that shame before you figured out that they scammed you. In my case, I bought a mini washer machin but they sent in my mailbox a small pet dish with the matching tracking number on the package. At the mean time, these dudes are investing our money on something else and making profit, they know how long the dispute will take, even if they refund you, they already got profit on our money, Can you imagine our Chinese still from us?????

The fact is , I beleive that these networks of scammers  may have supports of some high responsibles of paypal, The cheating in USA 2020 Presidential Election open us Eyes about Chineses angry of taking the leadership of the world"s  economy. They understood lof of weakness in most of our systems and started to use them against us. I think that the Secretary of Commerce have to know about that and regulate new rules of e-commerce.

Login to Me Too

smartbuyer
New Community Member

As I said i my previous comment Chinese Marchants knows well how thing works in USA and in many places in the world, they may put paypal in confusion by providing a faulse- true tracking number showing delivery in your adress but not containing what you was expecting to receive. I bought on -line a set of electric drill at black friday 2019, it was too cheap to be true but I trusted anyway because of black friday sale. But after all, I started reseaching reviews about the seller (a Hong kong based seller) and findout that they already scammed more than 10k peoples, fortunatly my bank helped me to recover my money while the trucking # they provided kept showing progression. When the package arrived, I find just a small USB cord in it instead of an heavy drill set that I was expecting. In this senario, the trucking# was true, if my bank was acting like Paypal, they may denie my claim and had me lose my US $ 87. I beleive that it's important that the Department of Commerce changes Rules and have Shipping company to provide the weigh and name of the goods in the tracking check to stop these scammers early. They will not ship a heavy fake good because it will cost them too much for shipping meaning that, less profit on their scams. Paypal have to understand these tricky Chinese marchants (most of them are Chinese) before their reputations get bad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.