No help from paypal at all...

ArneV
Contributor
Contributor

I order full metal crane with 23channel transmitter on jh mall .When i get it it's plastic toy with 3channel transmitter that broken completely in box that hold together with tape. Obvious i been scammed...

So start dispute via paypal with seller there is get up bid from 20%payback to 60% payback with no sending back item every time with claim if i want full refund i have to send "back" to china at own cost.While item was send from Luxembourg - Belgium.

I don't think i should pay 40% of fake item that came in broken pieces.

So start  claim with paypal thinking thy will easily agree with me.But all they do is copy paste sellers demand of send back to China for full refund but i have to pay to send back.

This is BS if i send this to china it costs me 65€ to send back to get 49€ back.

Is this what paypals buyers protection looks like..

If i knew paypal wouldn't care i would have taken 60% refund but trusting paypal to be fair made me lose that option too

Sad day when paypal is part of the scam....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArneV 

No one here knows the specific details of your case to judge. The way PayPal resolves Significantly Not As Described claims though is return for a refund. Can't keep item and the money. There is no titfortat. If you are not willing to accept seller's offers, and ask PayPal to step in then PayPal will resolve it their way; making seller accept a return for a refund. Seller lose sale, get their item back and you get your refund and pay for return shipping which if you registered your account, PayPal may refund you for some or all of it. Buyer protection is not a guarantee, warranty or insurance, PayPal never claims this so, the program has its limitations. PayPal cannot force seller to provide return shipping costs nor refund you more than your original payment.

Here is info on PayPal return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

If you are not satisfied with PayPal's resolution, then you can forfeit the PayPal dispute altogether and invoke your credit card chargeback rights and resolve it exclusively through your card issuer if that is how you paid. Their terms are usually more broader than paypal's. Your PayPal dispute will then close. No, turning back. If the reason for your claim is Significantly Not As Described with your credit card issuer, then PayPal may not cover seller and even charge seller chargeback fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ArneV
Contributor
Contributor

Ok but what i have troubles with is i have to return it to china at 65€ while it was send from Luxembourg is 9€ to send back to .

That what i mean with not caring.If they fair they see this is just another level of there scam where paypal becomes part of.No there not the scammer but they know how to use paypal to there profit.

And another thing why don't they first put there side in before closing any other offer and leaving you with worst option left.If i known this was what paypal would help i accepted my losses and taken the 60% back but paypall just takes that option away from you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.