No help from PayPal

nadia_1979
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from Storm Media Ltd 30.06.19.

I contacted PayPal to enquire about the delivery to open a case as item had still not been delivered. PayPal replied closing the case because item/tracking had been delivered. 

THIS item has not been delivered.

Used tracking number to find out what courier had been used - item states "pending". 

PayPal do not appear to be very helpful in this matter. Not sure what do next. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nadia_1979 

Delivery from Storm Media can take a while, wait a couple more weeks and then, if you paid with credit card, contact your card issuer to dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nadia_1979
Contributor
Contributor

Really appreciate your reply.

It does not give me any option to appeal the case. "Case closed" as tracking was provided.

PayPal's response "I will make sure your objection is duly recorded". 

Unfortunately seems like I will have to take this on the chin as PayPal aren't interested they have item saying delivered but on the courier's actual website it states "pending". 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @nadia_1979!

As mentioned before, the delivery can take a while. If the tracking online does not confirm the delivery of the item, you have 10 days to appeal the case. Go to your ‘Resolution Centre’ and under 'Resolution Centre Cases' select ‘Closed cases’ in the drop-down menu and find the claim. Under 'Action', click ‘Appeal’ and provide additional information.

If that is not the case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Thanks for your update, @nadia_1979

In this case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.