No help from PayPal

pfloydmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Placed an order from for a Color Wireless Forecast Station and received crap. the address it was shipped from is IDEX 14709 182nd street Springfield Gardens NY. After after a month I received no reply from the seller on shipping and submitted a dispute through PayPal. Well Lo and Behold, PayPal questioned the seller and I then received a tracking number for the product and as far as PayPal is concerned the dispute is resolved. After continuing to track the package I finally received the item only IT WAS NOT THE ITEM I ORDERED. After continually emailing the seller I STILL have no resolution and since the original PayPal dispute is resolved PayPal will give absolutely no help to resolved the issue. I am now out $20. It is very clear that PayPal sides with the seller even though the seller is a scam. I will NEVER use PayPal as a source for payment again. Big waste of time. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yzz1
Had a very similar experience. Got wrong item. Pay pal says seller would refund half value. Tried to respond. And would give me error. Then time goes but and they say well since you didn’t respond we consider this closed. Really not happy with them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.