No delivery

Aminanuur88
New Community Member
I have made a order and believe its fraud website. I have tried to contact the email but no reply and I have disputed and nothing has been done. Money has come out my account. I need my money back please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Aminanuur88 

I am sorry that you have to experience that with your seller but it's good that you have already filed a dispute. 

Please be advised that once you filed a dispute, your are giving your seller 20 days to respond and get the issue resolved between you two. However, you can escalate the case to a claim (if you haven't) anytime within 20 days so PayPal can intervene. For reference, please see How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? - This link is a US country specific, you might have a different process if your are outside the US.

Note: Failed to escalate the case to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically close in your seller's favor.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.