No delivery no refund

Pliakis
New Community Member

Hi all

I have encountered the following situation. I bought an item and it was ment to be delivered 4 months later (didn't know the delivery day when i paid). The shipment was from China to Greece. After 4 months when it wasn't delivered i contact them and they say it was send to the wrong person. They resent it and after 4 more months i have no delivery update and since i got enough from them i asked paypal for refund. Paypal answered that no refund will take place cause the case is more than 180 days from the purchase. But the delivery was allready extented from 180 days.... How could i protect my money?????? I chose paypal for safety but........

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pliakis 

You should have opened a dispute for non receipt of item at day 179.

Then if you got a refund and the item turned up its easy enough to pay the seller again isn't it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Pliakis,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive an item that you purchased. Disputes need to be opened within 180 days of the date the purchase is made. You can read more about our dispute process and what is required by reading our Purchase Protection information within our User Agreement. 

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.