No communication from PayPal anymore.

Gordon-28
New Community Member
I ordered a 10ft X30in inflatable pool including pump filter ground cover and pool cover from LOKRILEI on July 2nd I paid 324.72(gracious discount applied at checkout) I received a package on 7/23 and I received a 6x20 I could not get it contact with this seller because the site is no longer active a pop up scam site. I received a blood boiling email from a fake email address which read "as a good gesture we would like to refund you $20 then $30 finally $50 and I can keep the" pool" lol. Oh I almost forgot the pump to blow up the pool needs a European Outlet. PayPal is not even trying to help me out even though I provided all confirmation emails and screenshots they requested.. It's absolutely REDICULOUS. I can't get an answers I have talked to 20 different people over the message center not one person has given me an answer or even an update on anything. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS OR A PAYPAL CONTACT OTHER THAN THE MESSAGE HELP CENTER. Which is NO HELP WHATSOEVER. TY
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PPD000
New Community Member
I too was scammed by the Lokrilei website - this time for a Smart AI robot - and was sent a cheap kid’s toy worth a couple of dollars. PayPal is telling me I have to return this to get a refund, even though this would cost so much it would virtually outweigh the refund and knowing that the Seller is clearly the party at fault. The Seller has provided two different physical addresses for the return both of which appear to be fake - presumably so they can claim the product wasn’t returned and still fail to refund me. PayPal is enabling this unacceptable behaviour with its policies. The same vendor was also using another website centte.xyz which has also vanished.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.