No answer from support team / limited

tiiiti499
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys!
My PayPal account has been blocked with no reason and when tried to reaching the support team via Facebook and Email, they didn't answered me yet, since Monday.
My account is being used for a donation box by users from website.
is this could be a problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

howard2ndnature
New Community Member

looking to get another card please

Login to Me Too

tiiiti499
Contributor
Contributor

you mean that I Should change my debit card which is linked to the account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tiiiti499,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation, and about the delay in response from support. Our teams work to respond to received messages as quickly as possible. For real-time assistance, please call by phone. A representative can look into the limitation and discuss any steps that are listed for resolution and/or the status of the review.

Hi @howard2ndnature,

Thank you for your post! For best results in the community, when posting to look for help, please only respond on posts that directly relate to the same issue or create a new post.

To request a new card, please contact customer service and confirm that your address on file is up to date and request a new card.

You can reach customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, and clicking Call us.

I hope this helps you both!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

eurokd
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. The Support team do not answer my request. They asked me to change my card and I did it. But after one month and more than four emails there is no answer.  most time I am on travel and cannot check all time. Even I sent them message that I need my money now, but they did not answer me. 

I think I should be infected by Covid and then they answer. Now I have to go out for most of my payments through disgusting swift.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.