No answer from PayPal resolving dispute

lisakimt
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, I’ve lodged a dispute against a seller explaining to them I was wrongfully charged twice for a hotel in Bangkok. The dispute was made on the 10th of October and was said PayPal will get back to me in 10 days. It is now a month later and I have heard nothing. The case is still showing as ‘Awaiting seller’s response’- this has been the case for the past month. I have also sent emails to PayPal explaining the situation to them, it every single time I did I only got an automatic response and not a specific response attending to my inquiry. I have sent PayPal the same email 4 times now, and all the email PayPal sent back was to check the resolution centre(I also stated that I changed my email and to send their response to my new email as my email I used to sign up for PayPal was hacked). I have tried contacting PayPal so many times and I have had no luck. I am getting very agitated at this point. Because I messaged the seller and PayPal and still have not yet got a response a month later. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisakimt 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CraftyDean
New Community Member

I have the same issue!  The seller and I have AGREED on the resolution 6 weeks ago, but Paypal keeps pushing back the date to make the final decision.  You cannot contact them, and their "message center" just loops you back to information you already know.

This is the WORST customer service - I won't be using Paypal again.
"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.