No Way to Appeal a Case

BH33
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to appeal a case? The supposed Appeal button never appeared. Nice ploy by PayPal. The case was wrongly decided against me. My PayPal account was hacked. Immediately following that, a person filed a claim against me, claiming I sold him goods or merchandise, which I never did because I am not an online seller. I replied to the claim with a lengthy explanation about the hack, all of which PayPal already knew because I had notified them as soon as I discovered I had been swindled for nearly $7k. To my surprise, PayPal decided in this guy's favor! Unbelievable! Multiple attempts to reach a live person has been an epic fail. Despite navigating the PayPal site repeatedly, I cannot locate any link to appeal this case. All my efforts keep bringing me back to the closed case. It's a neverending closed loop. I am inclined to give up and turn over all my evidence to the police unless PayPal intervenes and reverses this travesty of justice.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.