No Shipment Tracking (What this means)

NumanQasim
New Community Member

I made a Paypal payment  to different country. Receiver account was in Euro currency.

After payment when i open the activity details, Under Track your shipment i see "No Shipment Tracking"

What this means

Also the receiver send me message that he didn't received the payment and see it as "DETAINED"

Can anyone help me fix this issue

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NumanQasim 

Hi,

It means that the seller marked your transaction as Shipped but provided no tracking information therefore the item arrives when it arrives.

The seller is asking you to "confirm receipt" to release the funds that is on hold by PayPal immediately, which is optional.

You can wait until you receive your items before confirming or confirm right now to release money to seller and if later there is problem with your order (Item Not Received or Significantly Not As Described), you can file a buyer protection dispute within 180 days from date of payment, so the choice is yours.

If you do not confirm, then the seller will have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal will release the funds so long as you do not report a problem or file a dispute before 21 days has ended.

To confirm receipt, if this option is available to you:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NumanQasim 

Hi,

It means that the seller marked your transaction as Shipped but provided no tracking information therefore the item arrives when it arrives.

The seller is asking you to "confirm receipt" to release the funds that is on hold by PayPal immediately, which is optional.

You can wait until you receive your items before confirming or confirm right now to release money to seller and if later there is problem with your order (Item Not Received or Significantly Not As Described), you can file a buyer protection dispute within 180 days from date of payment, so the choice is yours.

If you do not confirm, then the seller will have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal will release the funds so long as you do not report a problem or file a dispute before 21 days has ended.

To confirm receipt, if this option is available to you:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.