No Response from Paypal! Account Limited. Somebody HEEEELP!!! Please.

2019asu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone:

I sent a $25 payment to someone just to buy something from him. A couple of seconds after that I got a message that my account is limited, and that the payment is pending and I need to send Paypal the " Date of Birth" of someone I honestly do not know!!!

I sent an email to paypal from the message center. I tried to call by phone as a guest, and I replied to the email I got from paypal. But, No answer from anyone!

When I called the customer service number with one-time pass code. I was told that this is normal procedure and it will take around 3 business days, and I just need to provide the requested info.  This was on May 22! And, no one replies to me.

My account is limited and I can't get it back. And, I am being asked to send PP a birthday of someone I never knew!!!

What should I do. How can I get my account reviewed by someone logical, Please ! It has been so long, and no one even replies.

Many thanks in advance.

Kindest regards 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

2019asu
Contributor
Contributor

Today paypal just replied back to me with THE SAME EMAIL I git before asking me for the same question that I have no answer to !

Although I sent them my reply and call them. 

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!!!

Login to Me Too

2019asu
Contributor
Contributor

I sent them an email from the message center .

Again, no reply.

They asked me for a scanned copy of my passport and other verification. I sent them all , and they accepted them.

Why is there the limitation and the other payment which is still PENDING?!!!

What should I do next .

I called them and they said they will get in touch with me in 2-3 days.

It has been more than 10 days.

What should I do. 

Login to Me Too

Jacob89
Contributor
Contributor

I also have a similar issue. A friend of mine sent me an amount of money and after that he wanted to send me more but my account got limited.
I did fill in a form with some info that paypal wanted and since then I am just waiting. I sent them a message via the resoloution center and I got an auto reply with some steps that are supposed to resolve the issue but nothing happened. I read this article in their site
https://www.paypal.com/cs/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189
Which basiclly says that if you have completed all the steps they ask you to and you haven't recieved an email by them asking for extra info then you need to just wait.
The question is for how much longer do I have to wait? It has beeen well over a month now! Am I missing something here? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @2019asu and @Jacob89,

I'm sorry to hear that you both have waited so long for resolution. I recommend reaching out to customer service again to check on the review. I regret that the community can't assist with account-specific issues such as limitation review. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly for both of you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

2019asu
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Olivia for kindly taking the time to view my post.

Olivia, I called the USA phone number for almost 58 minutes, and I got no answer.

I called the phone number in the contact us section, and she told me:" 2-3 days we will reply back to you, just wait"

I sent them 3 emails from the email message center==> No Reply.

They keep sending me the same email " Send us the birthday of someone I never heard of "

Also, they asked me for a scanned copy of my passport and utility bill to prove where I live....> Sent them.

Please help us in any possible way, Olivia, and do not leave us hanging in here, Please.

My whole business is in risk, and I did nothing wrong, I tried to explain it in the email, but no answer.

What do you suggest Olivia 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.